Face reading enables one to learn about a person's characteristics, personality traits and inner secrets. Face reading different part of our face represents different areas of our life.
Your face is the mirror of your personality. Statistical results have shown that there is a strong connection between facial features and personality traits.
Face Reading is an ancient spiritual-psychological system of understanding a person’s character from his or her facial features. Every facial feature has corresponding psychological meanings, and your face is a physical-emotional map of who you are and where you are going.
Face Reading & Facial Features
- Forehead Profile
- Eye to Eyebrows Distance
- Lip Size
- Lip Line
- Distance between the two eyes
- Nose Shape and Size
- The shape of the chin
- Shape of eyebrows
- The height of ears
- Face shape
- Ear shape
- Ear position
- Teeth shape
- Face lines
- Protruding cheek bones
- Left & Right Sides of face
- face proportions
- Eye depth
Each physical structure is a clue to our innate behavior: who we are, how we relate to others and how individuals see and respond to us.
Each individual structure represents one or all of the following:
Shape of the face
The person with a long, narrow face is by nature cautious. Their self-confidence and assurance comes from having learned all of the steps. They experience self-doubt when approaching unfamiliar people and projects. If you have a long, narrow face, demand to know and then learn the steps, build your confidence and respect the self-assurance that you have earned.
The opposite face shape is called broad-shield. The width is through the eyes. This person is innately confident. They feel that they can handle anything and tend to face challenges head on. They are very direct and will often be in a leadership position.
There are no good or bad facial traits to have. Your life story is written on your face. All of your experiences, perceptions and natural abilities are there for the world to see.
- Blonde Hair
- Black Hair
- Brown Hair
- Dark brown Hair
- Red Hair
- Dark red Hair
- Bright red Hair
- Pale red Hair
- A high brow reveal aptitude for study. These people are very diligent and trained. They reach success.
- A low and wide forehead shows a intuitive nature, endowed with natural skill and imagination. These people have a lot of spontaneity and often by their spirit will shine. They are more interested on impressions than the knowledge gained through study.
- A little wide and high forehead well shaped eyebrows is the most desirable. It denotes prospect of permanent success.
- A square forehead shows honesty, sincerity. Straight eyebrows increase these qualities. Loosing forehead shows lack of intelligence.
- Forehead with deep lines (wrinkles) it reveals those who indulge in contemplation and research. Head without lines show cold, selfishness, lack of empathy and sarcasm. Vertical lines (wrinkles) between the eyes shows the power of concentration.
For in brief details contact Mr. Astrologer Ashwin Trivedi on +91 9824075505 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org